2006-03-20 - 8:42 p.m.Todays polital statement, a rebuttle to a message posted on Kitco. I believe the writer is very mistaken. I hope it comes out readable in this form.
I¡¦ve responded in a different typeface after each "point".
2. Saddam's evil offspring, a couple of cruel despots in waiting, are dead.
--³ Dead it seems, cruel despots, so we've been told.
3. The plans for the development of Saddam's WMD have been ended. No waiting out the UN inspections to continue their development. The weapons and technologies sent to Syria will fall into disrepair since the Syrian Baathists monkeys are led by Assad ( another terrorist supporting tyrannical leader ) .
--³ Saddam's WMD's??? These must be the same ones we never found, or maybe the ones Saddam told his own generals they were out of luck for effective defense because he didn't have any WMDs!
4. No more daily attacks against US aircraft flying patrols over Kurdish and Shia areas of Iraq.
--³ Daily attacks on U.S. aircraft flying over Iraq? This must mean the "No Fly Zones" set up by the Coalition Allies (originally the U.S., the U.K. and France), to enforce what came to be called "No-Fly Zones" over northern and southern Iraq. The original intent of these zones was to protect the rebellious Iraqi minorities (Kurds and Shiite Muslims) in northern and southern Iraq, respectively. The Coalition was permitted to fly warplanes over these zones to prevent Saddam Hussein's government from using military aircraft to attack these minorities. As time progressed though, the No-Fly Zones became a means for the Allies to force Iraq to comply with UN and Coalition demands."
5. No more attempts to murder current or past US Presidents.
--³ Right, the never proven allegation that the Iraqis wanted to assassinate Bush 1, But truthfully if all the Iraqis are dead that does solve that problem!
--> No evidence that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 or Al Qaeda.
Who are the Sunni Baathists and were we ever their friends? I guess they might be considered the spawn of Hell since they were Bush 1's good friends!
8. The Iraqi people are now working through establishing a democracy that will respect the rights of all its citizens. This is being accomplished despite the Al Qaeda and other predominately Sunni swine that commit murderous acts on a daily basis there. The Iraqi people have been presented with the option of civil war by the terrorists and have, thus far, refused to go along with that destructive course of action. The democratic process continues, the people choose to vote rather than kill each other.
--> Riigghht! This ignorance is unanswerable.
9. The on-going operation in the Sunni triangle with Iraqi government forces and US forces is proof that the Iraqi government has the support of the vast majority of Iraqi people.
---> See Above! Also William F Buckley, a conservative if their ever was one: http://www.nationalreview.com/buckley/buckley200602241451.asp
And this quote from http://www.antiwar.com/roberts/?articleid=8728
10. The democratization of Iraq, like in Afghanistan will continue and make slow progress. The progress is not being hampered by America and its allies, it is being hampered and fought against by the terrorists swine that continue to migrate to those areas. It will take a while for the terrorists to be killed. Hopefully they will all die out in fighting and in their dark hiding places, like what I believe has happened to Osama Bin Laden.
---> I guess a democracy can be where another country says you are sovereign, as long as you do what we say and elect who we want!
One U.S. official in Washington said the administration now believes Iraq needs a "negotiated resolution - a scaled-back democratic process."
11. The Global War on Terrorism has, so far, made the Al Qaeda leaders a bunch of liars and terrible predictors of future events. Their plans to destroy America, the western civilization and infidels world-wide have been derailed.
I would say that America is winning.
So you fools continue your daily bullsheet. You are good at it and you certainly have the time for it. It seems like it is all you do on this website every day typing away like mad men and fools.
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 09:10
---> pretty much a total load of crap!
Nigerian spams again - 2010-09-11
Nigerian spams again - 2010-09-11
update for march - 2010-03-20
party time - 2010-02-07
back again - 2009-12-05Who Links Here Consumer Disclaimer!